Knitting Pattern Essentials, Sally Melville
$ 12.50 was $ 24.99
What's the number one mistake that knitters make? They follow a pattern exactly!
In this comprehensive guide to sweater construction, acclaimed knitting instructor Sally Melville reveals the secrets to creating or modifying a patterns so the finished projects looks and fits exactly how you want. Pattern drafting has never been easier, including elucidations on:
- Calculating your personal measurements, ease and stitch patterns
- Creating a pattern from an existing garment you love
- Shaping a variety of necklines, sides, sleeves and hemlines
- Combining garments elements for an endless array of design possibilities
- Rescuing a project that’s gone awry
- Finishing your projects with a professional look
Also includes 8 projects, like a lace-paneled top, an Escher-inspired vest and pullover accented with sweet bow details.